Pickens County Advocacy Center relies heavily on the generous support of our community to aid us in our supportive services! Here at PCAC, there are many different ways in which you can share your time and talents with us, and we are eager to share these opportunities with you!
- Victim advocacy through crisis hotline and hospital accompaniment
- Become a PCAC ambassador and help spread awareness throughout the community
- Assist & facilitate our Healthy Relationships Curriculum
- Grading pre/post tests
- Data Entry
- Aid in the development of PowerPoint presentations and visual aids
- Community Outreach – tabling at local events, career fairs, and health fairs
- Assembling survivor care bags
- Constructing adult & adolescent victim packets
- Event planning and fundraising activities
- Planning and preparing for SAAM – Sexual Assault Awareness Month (April)
- Advocates for the Bar Outreach Campaign
- Become a “Kounselor” at Kamp Kid
“A volunteer is like a rare gem. When placed in the right setting and cared for, they will shine and give pleasure to all who see them.” – Unknown
If you would like to learn more about our volunteer opportunities or you’re interested in an unpaid internship or practicum please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Anita Warwick @ email@example.com. She will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect volunteer opportunity at our agency.